1. She is currently in bed (she was put to bed at 7:30, it is now 8:05) reading the Star Wars ABC book to herself and her "friends" aka Jessie and Woody. She is getting 90% of the words right.
2. When Griffin was crying earlier today she came up to him, gave him a hug, and handed him a stuffed dinosaur (Rex from Toy Story). When that didn't make him stop crying, she put the head of the Rex near his face and said "rawr" which made him laugh. She then kissed him and said "it's awright bubba, you gonna be ok".
3. Yesterday she came up to me, gave me a hug and said "I love you baby girl".
4. Everywhere we go she calls random strangers her friends and after introducing herself tells them "I love you!" or "thanks for coming" when we part ways.
5. Even though she fought me at bath time and screamed like she was being murdered when I tried to wash her hair, she gave me a huge hug and a kiss after I put on her pajamas and told me she loved me.
6. She helped me clean up the living room and her room...and was actually helpful.
I could go on, because she's really awesome. And not just in the way that a mom naturally thinks her kids are awesome. She's objectively awesome. Pretty much the best daughter ever, excepting me of course ;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad