Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The move from LiveJournal

So I made the switch from LiveJournal to Blogspot! (All previous LJ posts are available at http://rodgersfamily.livejournal.com).

The switch was made mainly because this blogging site allows more options than the free version of LJ. I could have upgraded my LJ account, but I wasn't ready to pay for my blog.

On to more interesting things (well, interesting to me).

Today we visited Granny K (my mom) at her office to show off Penelope to all the ladies. Miss Penelope had a wonderful time (which means she was fed and held, which is really all it takes to make her happy). I'd wager that my mom had an even better time seeing as she held Penny the whole time and got to brag about her granddaughter :)

After the visit, Penny and I went to Target to pick up a few things and attempt to find me some jeans that would fit during this "transition" period - while I'm losing pregnancy weight. I wish I could say we had success, but I just didn't like anything they had there. I'm very, very picky with clothing in general and jeans in particular. Plus it's depressing to try on jeans that are 2-3 sizes larger than what I was wearing this time last year. Odds are my hips are never going to return to "normal" even if I lose every pound of pregnancy weight, so I may never fit into my wonderful, lovely, and amazing '7' and 'Hudson' jeans again... *cry*

Oh well, Penelope was worth it.

Update on Bryan's work-drama - well, no real news actually, they're still not quite sure how much the bookkeeper embezzled. And now that the boss-lady is tightening the company's belt, B has to be in to work at 7am on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. For those of you who know Bryan well, this is not an easy thing. My darling, wonderful husband is NOT a morning person. I think I'll go get him a Starbucks card so he can get a latte every morning. Poor thing. Although he takes the second feeding shift at night, which is usually around 4:30 am, so he'll be able to get ready to work after Penny's eaten.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I LOVE your title! How stinkin' cute is that?

    You can find lots of backgrounds by doing a google search for blogger templates, but I like this site best: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

    Just find one you like and copy and paste the code into your settings (directions are on the site - let me know if you have questions)

    PS: Sorry if this posts twice - I was having computer issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love that you are P B & J- cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PB & J how totally adorable!!!! I love PB&J sandwhiches, and you guys are just as womderful.

    Welcome to blogspot ~ I love your background, it is totally adorable.

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Penelope's Growth

6 years: 50 inches, 47 lbs
5 years: 48 inches, 42 lbs
4 years: 43.5 inches, 41.0 lbs
28 months: 39 inches, 33.1 lbs
26 months: 38.5 inches, 32.1 lbs
21 months: 37 inches, 31.8 lbs
18 months: 35 inches, 30 lbs
15 months: 34.25 inches, 28.8 lbs
12 months: 32 inches, 27.1 lbs
9 months: 30.5 inches, 25.1 lbs
6 months: 29 inches, 21.2 lbs
4 months: 28.5 inches, 17.13 lbs
2 months: 24.75 inches, 12.12 lbs
At birth: 20.75 inches, 7.15 lbs

Griffin's Growth

5 years - 3 feet 11.25 inches (47.25 inches), 51 lbs
3 years - 3 feet 5.25 inches, 40lbs
18 months - 34.5 inches, 27.13lbs
12 months - 32 inches, 26.5lbs*
10 months - 31.75 inches, 23.4 lbs
7 months - 29.25 inches, 21.4 lbs
5 months - 28.5 inches, 17.9 lbs*
4 months - 28 inches, 15.5 lbs
3 months - 27 inches, 13.10 lbs
2 months - 25.125 inches, ?? lbs
1 month - 24 inches, 10.13 lbs
At birth - 22.5 inches, 9.1 lbs
*with diaper

Izzy's Growth

2 months: 23.25 inches, 10.8 lbs
At Birth: 22 inches, 8.11 lbs

Blog Archive