1. Penelope slept through the night in her own crib again! She did it yesterday night as well, but woke up at 6:15 (a little over an hour early) so I wasn't as excited about that particular night's sleep as I am about last night.
2. She's currently walking around the living room swinging my old purse around and chatting (loudly) to the dog. Cute.
3. I need to mop the floor, P's socks are filthy. Or I need to buy her black socks.
4. Pen's sign language is improving. She can either sign or recognizes and responds to: eat, more, please, thank you, all done, and milk. I've been lax about introducing more signs but I'm going to break out my cheat sheet and start using more...
5. She also responds to a handful of Spanish words (and I'll probably spell all of these incorrectly) - leche, manzana, oso, oveja, and agua. I need to get back to my Rosetta Stone Spanish program so I can use more Spanish words with her. We'd really like to place her and "&" in a dual language daycare once they have to go into daycare - and I'd like to speak more Spanish at home. I do speak some French to her, but my vocabulary sucks since I haven't used it for so long...
6. One of her new favorite things to do is push her dolls/stuffed animals around in the toy stroller. It's pretty funny... she usually ends up crashing them into something though.
That's all for now! :)
5 weeks ago