Just some things I don't want to forget.
1. The look on Griffin's face when I ask him "do you want to nurse?" It's a combination of excitement and joy. He will literally leap out of someone else's arms into mine after I ask the question. It's cute, I love it.
2. After I get G out of his bath he nestles into me and lets out this little sigh. It's one of my favorite parts of the day.
3. When Penny trips, she picks herself back up and announces "I'm alright!" Her vocabulary is impressive and she's speaking in 5-7 word sentences now. She expresses herself quite well, even though sometimes she uses screeching instead of sentences to convey her meaning.
4. Sometimes Poe will come up to me and say "kiss mama, give kiss please"
5. Penelope will walk around the house with her Jessie doll (+ Jessie's cowboy hat), Woody figurine, Buzz doll, AND the two reusable Toy Story bags. She sleeps with them (sometimes with the bags) and spends a few minutes before we leave deciding which of her precious toys she will bring out with us.
I just love my kids, even when they drive me nuts (which they often do). They're both so sweet and so loving.
Happy Valentine’s Day
5 weeks ago